Dandruff is the result of skins cells maturing and dying too fast, building up, and causing irritation.Vinegar will get rid of the unwanted skin that would flake off into dandruff.Dandruff, also known as seborrheic dermatitis is a common scalp disorder. It can occur due to dry skin, irritated oily skin, growth of bacteria and fungus on the scalp, inflammatory skin conditions and other such factors. It causes itchiness along with excessive formation of dry skin flakes on the scalp.
Ketoconazole is an antifungal medication that fights infections caused by fungus.This drug is available as an oral tablet, topical cream, topical foam, shampoo, and topical gel. This drug is only given when other treatments haven’t worked or caused too many side effects. Ketoconazole belongs to a class of drugs called antifungals. A class of drugs is a group of medications that work in a similar way. These drugs are often used to treat similar conditions.
TYPE OF PRODUCT : ANTI-DANDRUFF SHAMPOO
USED FOR : DANDRUFF CONTROL
BRAND NAME : DYZOLE SHINE
AVAILABLE AS : SHAMPOO
Uses of Ketoconazole/Anti-Dandruff Shampoo:-
- This Medicine is used to Control Dandruff.
- This may help to relieve, flaking and itching related with Dandruff.
Do NOT use ketoconazole/Anti-Dandruff shampoo if:
Some medical conditions may interact with ketoconazole shampoo. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in ketoconazole shampoo
- you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal.
- you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances.
- you have liver problems or the blood disease porphyria.
- you have a history of alcohol abuse.
SIDE EFFECTS OF KETOCONAZOLE/ Anti-Dandruff Shampoo
- mild skin itching or irritation,
- dry skin,
- abnormal hair texture,
- scalp pustules,
- oiliness and dryness of hair and scalp,
- application site reactions
HOW TO USE KETOCONAZOLE/Anti-Dandruff SHAMPOO
Wet hair and scalp completely with water. Apply enough shampoo to produce enough lather to clean hair and scalp. Massage gently over entire scalp. Rinse hair with warm water. Repeat this process if directed to do so by your doctor. Dry hair thoroughly after the final rinse.